Re: INVALID INPUT

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:37:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Paola,
Is this a message to me that I have to do something, or to the others that
the 'bureauracy' must first do something? I was expecting to have to
resign/reagree to a license. The special registration for the source
code appeared to be the first step, but it won't even let me in. I have
no trouble downloading the binary code.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Comfort Phone: (480)-965-6377
Physics Department Dept.: (480)-965-3561
Arizona State University Fax: (480)-965-7954
Tempe, AZ 85287-1504 Email: Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu