Re: Running FLUKA on multipole cores

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:32:15 +0200

Dear Tomasz,
  if you want run on 6 cores for the moment you have to submit 6 jobs.
(and you must take care of changing the random seed in the inp file)

With Flair you can already "spawn" (split it in many sub-jobs) each
with a different random seed.
The binaries of the subjobs will be automatically "belong" to the job
you spawned and can be easily be merged together.

There is a script done by nunzio.burgio_at_enea.it (check it on the list
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/index.html)

Vittorio

--
  Vittorio Boccone