Re: Release of Fluka2011.2.7: respin of Fluka2011.2

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:19:18 +0100

... we'll do a 4.5.x version in the next days and post it to the web site.
However it will not solve the possible miscompilation of user routines
for those having gfortran 4.4.x on their machines and it is anyway a
bandaid solution for the 4.6.x-4.5.x incompatibiltities since we cannot
go on forever in building versions on different subversions of the same
compiler.

                     Ciao
                    Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |