Problem in FLUGG Installation

From: <wdx456_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:39:38 +0100

Dear fluka experts,
I'm a Geant4 user some time before and now a fluka lover. Yet I still need to treat Geant4 models somtimes .
Fortunately,there is FLUGG.

I tried to install FLUGG following the official instructions at: http://www.fluka.org/content/tools/flugg/index.html . After the
'make' procedure in 'How to install FLUGG' , an error appeared that 'no matching function for call to 'FluggNavigator''. (see the
attachment screenshot). Can any one give me some suggestion about the problem please? (software versions: Redhat9.0, Fluka 2008,
Geant4.9.4 and CLHEP 2.1.0.1).

Besides, I'm wondering if FLUGG can handle all kinds of geometries constructed by Geant4 ? For example, is there any body type or
max region number limitation ?

Looking forward to the reply.

Best regards,
dxw