Re: MGDRAW Directional Cosines

From: John Clem <clem_at_bartol.udel.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:28:55 -0500

Vasilis,

Thanks for your response..

This approximation is likely OK for high energy heavy particles (such as
protons, muons), but I assume multiple scattering between track-segment
endpoints can occur and consequently the values for the directional
cosines determined using the end point difference for low energy
electrons will deviate significantly from the original incoming direction.

John