Rflctv.f not being called.

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:02:08 -0600

Hi Fluka experts,

After compiling a slightly modified rflctv.f into my fluka executable,
I've noticed the routine is never called. Do I need a particular card
enabled to trigger the reflectivity user routine? Do I need to add
another INCLUDE statement?

I've added a FLABRT call to rflctv.f just to test if it is being
accessed, and the abort request never gets triggered.

I have optical photons generating no problem in a customized source
routine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nicholas Bolibruch