calling ROOT routines in FLUKA solved

From: <francesca.belloni_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:42:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi!
   After trying all possible combinations in the the Makefile, now it works.
I post the files in case someone has my same bad relation with Makefiles...

Cheers,
bye,
Francesca

-----
Before digiting "make", put the line:
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH path_of_the_folder_where_you_put_the_Trial.inp_file
:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
in your .tcshrc
and digit source .tcshrc
Then compile the Makefile and launch
$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e rootfluka -N0 -M5 Trial

When opening the created TFile, no dictionary is required.

----
Trial.inp -->main file. It calls source.f and usrout.f
source.f --> It generates the desired primary particles and calls myusrini
(defined in FluLib.cpp) just ones.
               ---> for each primary particle it calls treefill (defined in
Flulib.cpp)
usrout calls fleclose() at the end of the FLUKA run.