Re: target recoil energies

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:07:17 -0600

What do your MULSOPT, MCSTHRES cards look like? Do you have PART-THR
set as well? You might be inadvertently cutting off transport below 10
MeV using that card as well.

In regards to obtaining just the initial recoil kinetic energy, I have
yet to do this, but in MGDRAW under EEDRAW it provides an Icode for
target recoils under Kaskad. You can probably do something with this.

Also, you really should attach the input file.

Not an expert, just a user,

Nicholas Bolibruch
Canadian Light Source Inc.
Instrumentation Analyst