low neutron

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 11:57:55 +0430

Dear Fluka users
I want to calculate dose of Yb-169 and Pr-142 applied in different input
separately but with setting NEW-DEFA, this error is appeared:
"Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 0 1 ** Ytterbiu or
Presmodi" and in the Low Mat card, lanthanide group are not defined. how
can i achieve true result via other setting? Is it correct that i turn off
low neutron transport? How can I do it?
It would be appreciate if you guide me with experiences and beneficial
ways.
Regards
M. Najm