Re: Re: Can FLUKA (or flair ) be used to caculate region volumes?

From: wdx456 <wdx456_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:39:34 +0800

Thank you, Sion£¡

Such function in simplegeo is really good. However,Since sometimes the FLUKA model I have can't be displayed in simplegeo normally, but quite good in flair .
Besides, it seems that simplegeo can't deal with the QUA body.

So,I'm wondering if the region volume caculation work could be finished within the FLUKA software itself.

Sincerely

Walker