RE: Defining a radioactive isotope as source

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:22:11 +0200

Hello,

Thank you Joachim, I found what I did not do and which was important
although flair gave me a hint in the dcyscore rolling menu
("semi-analogue").

It is in the manual RADDECAY section :
*********
  WHAT(1) = flag for activating radioactive decays
              = 1: radioactive decays activated for requested cooling times
> 1: radioactive decays activated in semi-analogue mode
              = 0: ignored
              < 0: reset to default
              Default = no radioactive decays

I had WHAT(1)=1.0 that I usually use because I use those cooling time.
But if you don't define anyone even if radioactive decay is activated, of
course nothing will occur.
Switching to 2.0 as you did, and it goes OK.

Best regards.
Sebastien.