Re: FLUKA Installation

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:57:39 -0600

>From your screenshot it appears you do not have g77 installed. (g77:
command not found)

Switch to the root user, then use 'yum' to find the g77 package:

yum search g77

There should be a package called 'compat-gcc-34-g77.x86_64' (or i686 if
you're using 32 bit fedora.)

You need to install that package, so then type in:

yum install compat-gcc-34-g77.x86_64

You will get a bunch of command prompts asking if you're sure you want
to install, etc. Then the script should work. Doing a Google search on
that package name provides results for the file itself, but the built-in
package manager should be able to find it.

Hopefully that helps.

Nicholas Bolibruch
Canadian Light Source Inc.
Instrumentation Analyst