Re: Geometry

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:12:06 -0700

Hi Roser,

Hx, Hy and Hz are the three components of the vector that defines the axis of your cylinder that has the origin in the base that you
define through the previous three WHATS. For instance, in your case you have a cylinder the axis of which is in Z and starts at
Z=3D0.25 and ends at Z=0.5=0.25+0.25 cm.

The message that you get is probably not due to a geometry error. You must set the viewing 'window' so that you will see more than
one region in your geometry, otherwise you get that.
Put the center of your plot for instance at 0,0,0.25 and define extents of 1 and 1. Then try to plot.

Mario