Re: URSBIN PLOT

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:55:55 +0200

Hello Roser,

It seems that you set only 100 primaries (START card).
This is way too little to get a correct distribution of all the
possibilities (trajectories, type of reaction, etc.) and "fill your
geometry" as you said.
Try again with 10^4, 10^5 or 10^6 primaries (better within several cycles)
or try (if it is not already the case, I did not see your full input) some
biasing technique relevant to your case in ordre to increase the searched
effect (if really you get poor statistics).

Hope it helps.
Best regards.

Sebastien.