USERWEIG card

From: Mohammad Islam <rafiqul.islam_at_okstate.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:13:52 -0500

Dear Fluka experts,

Thanks for previous help. I am having a problem over USERWEIG card.

My aim is to score Neutron dose equivalent using USRBIN card for different
regions, as you may see in USRBIN cards. I used AUXSCORE card to filter the
dose equivalent for neutron. The matter is that I only want to score dose
equivalent in different regions for 1 to 20 MeV of neutrons and thats why I
am using the USERWEIG card and to activate USERWEIG card the Fortran
routine *comscw.f* is modified (Kindly by Mr. Vasilis) to *comscw_mod.f. *I
noticed that with and without USERWEIG card I see the same dose equivalent
in different regions, which I dont expect. I attached dose equivalent for *with
and without USERWEIG* card, 5 runs for 10^6 partilces. Could you please
suggest, what I am doing wrong and how to solve that. * *

Attached is my updated fluka input and comscw_mod.f routine.
Regards

Mohammad
PhD student, Oklahoma State University
USA