Re: How to calculate dose?

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:21:40 +0200

Dear Vahan,
the use of "eq99c.f" is deprecated since Fluka 2008, where the dose
equivalent scoring has been integrated into the code, using the
generalized particle type DOSE-EQ.

I think you might have very old version of FLUKA (and its manual), get
the new one as soon as possible and look for the new features of FLUKA
in the release notes. You can get always get an overview of the new
features by looking at the slides of the FLUKA courses (about 1-2 per
year) on our website:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=courses

For your question check the slides of the scoring lecture of one of the
last course:
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/jlab2012/Lectures/07_Scoring_0412.pdf
and example on how to score the equivalent dose is show on (slide 30).

Let me know if this solves your issue

cheers
Vittorio

--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address: