Re: FLUKA - sum files not reporting the final units after applying

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:49:23 +0200

Hi Mina

the folding with the conversion coefficients is done at run-time, *before*
deciding in which bin the particle belongs, so the binning is immaterial
for the total dose calculation (while ti matters to see the "split" among
the different energy range contributing to the dose).

                        Ciao
                       Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |