Can Fluka simulate ADSR

From: <huguojun_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 18:19:13 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLUKA experts,
      Firstly,I would like to offer my late thanks to Mary Chin and Alberto Fasso for their help about the problem "Neutron fluence
in spallation reaction"!
      Spallation reaction which will be used in ADSR(Accelerator Driven Subcriticall Reactor).Now that I can use FLUKA to simulate
this process, my question becomes : can FLUKA be used to simulate both the spallation reaction and the reaction in the subcritical
reactor or transmutor in an ADSR? Or in other words, in a simulation, the spallation target,lead for example,will be surrounded by fuel.
      In the handbook of Fluka, it is noted that Fluka can be used in Energy Amplifier.In the paper "Conceptual Design of a Fast
Neutron Operated High Power Energy Amplifier" by C. Rubbia et al (in 1995),FLUKA is used to simulate this process together with
another program. FLUKA has changed several times with several release since then, I want to know if it is possible to finish this
process directly with Fluka2011.2.
      If it is possible, I want to get the spatial distribution of power or neutron fluence.
      Thanks in advance!
  Guojun Hu