Re: LET scoring using mgdraw

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:58:59 +0200

Ciao Francesca,
sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid that if you want to "SCORE" it you might have to get to the
value "by hand" step by step.

You can get restricted and unrestricted stopping power material by
material and particle by particle by adding the SDUM PRINT to the
DELTARAY card.

from the manual (9,1 main output) ->
       i. dE/dx tabulations (if requested by placing PRINT in the SDUM, see DELTARAY)
            For each assigned material and for each charged heavy particle
            (hadrons, muons, recoil ions) a table is printed with the following data:
             energy, unrestricted stopping power, eta (= beta * gamma), shell
             correction, restricted stopping power (according to the threshold
             specified by the user with DELTARAY, WHAT(1)).

Don't know if anybody has a better idea.
Vittorio