RE: FW: energy deposition and dose calculation

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:04:09 +0200

Hi Zafar

Scoring with USRTRACK in fact sums up track-length in the scoring
volume in units of cm. In order to obtain fluence in units of 1/cm2
you have to devide by the scoring volume.

USRBDX scores fluence/current at a boundary of a certain size. In order
to obtain fluence in units of 1/cm2 you have to divide by the surface
area of this boundary.

In both cases the respective cards allow to enter the volume/area
directly in the input. If no value is entered 1cm3/1cm2 is assumed
by default.

Cheers
Stefan