Re: USRBIN-Neutron Balance Density

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Guojun Hu,

in the case you describe, the neutron balance density is the sum of all
neutrons produced by fissions inside the bin, minus the neutrons producing the
fissions, divided by the volume of the bin.
For instance, if a reaction is n(fission,2n) the balance contribution by that
reaction is +1 (two outgoing neutrons minus one incoming neutron).

Alberto

=