Re: your mail

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:16:30 +0200

Dear Kousiki

I think you could take benefit from the advanced geometry lecture of the
last FLUKA course
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/jlab2012/Lectures/16_Advanced_Geometry_0412.pdf

as well as from the dedicated exercise available in the 10th FLUKA course
program
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=heidelberg2011
(last slot on Thu)

Kind regards