Fluka for cylinderial source

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:06:04 +0000

Dear fluka experts and users,

I hope you all have an interesting time. I am a new to fluka and want to
shield the radiations emitted from a cylinderical source. As, I have used fluka for a
beam impenging on a Cu, etc targets. But I am to find if instead of beam the neutrons
are being emitted from a cylinderical source. Some people are using MCNP for the
cylinderical source but I did not want to use MCNP as I love fluka.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
Zafar yasin
Sr. Scientist