Re: deuteron

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:46:05 +0200

Dear Mojdeh,

Are you looking for prompt or delayed deuterons?

If you add another USRTRACK but this one without the DCYSCORE association,
you would see a non-zero reading.

As far as I understand from the beam-target combination in your .inp,
RADDECAY, IRRPROFILe, DECAYTIME and DECAYSCORE seem irrelevant. These
cards are not relevant for prompt radiation. Why do you expect induced
activity from deuterons under such irradiation conditions?

:) mary