Re: Fluka for cylinderial source

From: <huguojun_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:43:09 +0200

Dear Zafar Yasin,
      I am not sure whether BEAMPOS card could solve your problems, but you can make it in other ways. Since you want to define the
source with energy information, I suggest that you use the subroutine source.f,which could be found in the directory "usermvax"
where your fluka had been installed, to define your source. You can modify the source file "source.f" to define your specific
source, with energy, position or some other information. The source file needs to be writen with Fortran 77. Usually, you may want
to change XFLK,YFLK,ZFLK(position information),TKEFLK(kinetic energy information). After you have finished the source, you can
compile and link the source.f with flukahp in flair or use command like "$FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -m fluka -o flukamy source.f".Of
course, you may have to check that you get the source you want!

Best regards,
Guojun Hu
USTC