Re: Installing Fluka on Windows 7

From: Devesh Raj <draj_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:21:33 +0530

Dear Laura,

You can work with fluka on windows using FLUPIX.
I have run it on Win_XP_32bit and I am sure it
will work on win7 also.
First read the following link.
http://www.fluka.org/content/tools/flupix/index.html
Then install
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.1.20/VirtualBox-4.1.20-80170-Win.exe
If it installs well then down load
https://www.fluka.org/packages/flupix-2011.2-13_flair-1.0-0.iso
and
https://www.fluka.org/packages/flupix-vdi.zip
Now as you have already read installation
instructions on
http://www.fluka.org/content/tools/flupix/index.html
you shall be able to make flupix working.

It is not difficult (10-15 minutes job) but it
may take some time ( one day) if you are doing
it first time but you will be able to do.

Regards,
Devesh Raj