Re: Installing Fluka on Windows 7

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:09:11 +0200

Ciao Laura,
   please can you be a bit more detailed?
You installed the virtual machine and you run your input file with Flair
right?
   It would be already useful if you could send the file as well
otherwise it is very difficult.

What do you mean that you see only a black screen without menu or tools?
You are talking about the terminal?
If you load correctly flupix you should see a linux window manager with
flair and terminal icons on the bottom left corner.

  From there you can start flair to prepare and run you fluka input file.

If you are new to fluka did you try to go trough the intallation and
introduction course presentation?
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=jlab2012
Vittorio

--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address: