Re: MULSOPT CARD

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:35:07 +0200

Dear zhang weihua

Please check the example on gas bremsstrahlung on the FLUKA web-site
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=examples&sub=example2

I am not sure why you want to replace multiple by single scattering. I
rather think that you have to simple inhibit multiple scattering as shown
in the example and scale results linearly with pressure.

Cheers
Stefan