RE: How to keep the coordinate system the same when plotting usrbin distributions

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:40:56 -0700

Hi Mina,

It is difficult to understand through text how exactly things should look like (i.e. where's the beam with respect to the geometry,
orientation, preferred viewing projection...).
In the example that I sent earlier, I just wanted to show the knobs you have to customize your plot. It was not meant to be used
literarily. If the usrbin plot looks like you want it to look like, I suggest that you play with the axis of the
'TR24_Mo100_BPdistXZ_lg.geo.dat' (not Geometry-PlanView.dat), as I showed in my previous example, for instance swap axis 3:5:(0)
instead of 5:3:(0), OR/AND apply reflections, e.g. (-$5):3:(0). If you know what you are doing you will get it right away, otherwise
it should just take a couple of trials till you properly underlay your geometry with your data in the wished projection.

Mario