Re: How to keep the coordinate system the same when plotting usrbin distributions

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:23:51 -0700

Dear Vasislis,

Hello and thank you for the explanations,

Of the suggested solutions, only the "inversion of the axis" works, i.e. set yrange [:] reverse

Mario's suggestion, i.e. to play with the plotting command works to some degree but I noticed that although both the
data and geometry get flipped around the vertical axis, the numbers on the y axis don't change sign which makes things
confusing. I don't know why this happens.

Swapping does not accomplish what we need. work since it swaps the axes. Our goal is to keep the same viewpoint in a
2D projection of a usrbin plot as in the geometry and this entails flipping of the vertical axis only.

Best wishes,
Mina