RE: Induced activity

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:21:46 -0700

Julie,

You must have used IRRPROFI as well, haven't you?
It is there were you input the beam intensity so that FLUKA can express results
in Bq/cm^3 units (not including /pr). As far as I know there's no default for
that card and if you link RESNUCLEi to DCYTIMES through DCYSCORE the
simulation will crash if you haven't specified at least one irradiation profile in IRRPROFI.

Mario