Re: Some Explanation of FLUKA results is Requested !

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:24:47 +0100

Dear Dr.Jamil

As you may know, neutron transport in FLUKA is based on a multigroup
approach without explicit generation of secondaries, except for recoils on
hydrogen and protons from 14-N(n,p) reactions.

Thus, may I ask you how you have computed the number of secondaries? For
an efficient investigation I would also need your input file and any user
routines that you use. Please sumit those.

Cheers
Stefan