Re: neutron source subroutine

From: Xu Lijun <webxu_at_ciae.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 19:08:45 +0800

Dear experts,
      I have compiled the subroutine cfs.f and gs.f . But there was error linking executable file, namely the executable file of cfs.f couldn't be built. May there be a mistake in my subroutine file. Could experts help me revise it ?
     And there is another problem about the subroutine gs.f. when I run it with source card, the result will change corresponding to the energy value in the beam card. And I think there should be no relation between the result with the beam card. Could anyone tell me why? Did me misuse source card? I just add a source card in the input file, and didn't write any value.
Best regards,
                                weihua

ÔÚ 2012-11-24£¬ÉÏÎç12:35£¬ Vasilis Vlachoudis дµÀ£º