specific activity

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:25:59 -0800

Hello everyone,

In the Resnuclei card, WHAT(6) represents volume of the region. So if I enter the volume of the region of interest, I
would get Activity/volume or Bq/cm^3. This is if I use DCYSCORE and DCYTIMES.

Suppose I would like to have specific activity, i.e. Activity/mass or (Bq/kg).
I could leave WHAT(6) blank and do the normalization by mass during a post processing stage.
But I think I can do it here by entering (volume * density/1000) - with volume and density units in the cgs system - for
WHAT(6) instead of volume to get specific activity.
Am I right? If so, this could simplify things a bit.

Thanks and best wishes,
Mina