Re: residual nucleus infomation

From: Shirley Li <shirleyli.phys_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:04:48 -0500

Hi Mary,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_smtp2.mi.infn.it

Thank you very much for your explanation!

So, if I check ICRES from mgdraw.f and IZ from usrrnc, should I expect
exactly the same number? I'm running 1000 muons through oil (CH2) to get
isotope production. I print out ICRES, IBRES and WTRACK from mgdraw.f and
IZ, IA, WEE from usrrnc.f. However, the numbers don't always match. E.g., I
got 20 7Be from mgdraw.f and 33 7Be from usrrnc.f. I understand that I can
get isotope production from RESNUCLEi scoring, but I just want to make sure
that everything is consistent.

Thanks a lot!

Shirley