RE: Problem with MGDRAW

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:54:35 +0000

Dear Jeremy,

In order that BXDRAW is called for electrons, positrons or photons, any USRBDX card must be present in the input file (USRBDX sets some internal flag which activates boundary crossing scorings). Note, that in the next FLUKA release, this will not be anymore necessary.

(thanks to Alfredo for clarifying this issue)

Cheers, Anton