shielding for 10 MeV neutrons

From: <saneesh_at_iuac.res.in>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:37:59 +0530

Dear fluka users,

I am using FLUKA software for developing a shielding structure for 10 MeV
neutrons. As an exercise I started with the examples (ex7.inp) given in
the course website. I have cross checked the output obtained with the one
given in the course "scoring.pdf". But in my output spectrum, I am
getting one more sharp peak at a higher energy range (please find the
attachments). Please help me to solve the problem

Thanks and regards

Saneesh N

plot01.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: plot01.jpg)