RE: Error Processing USRBIN

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:27:59 +0000

Hi
>From the information you are providing it looks more like an access right issue with the files generated by flair for plotting purposes. Maybe if you send me the usrbin file (binary) and the corresponding input I could have a closer look....
Cheers
Joachim

From: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it [mailto:owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it] On Behalf Of mir inamul haq jeri
Sent: 26 March 2013 21:30
To: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Error Processing USRBIN

Dear Users,
while trying to make some USRBIN plots, I get "error processing usrbin file".
The output in terminal is
/bin/sh: 1: /..path/gplevbin.f: permission denied
Error: gplevh.dat is older than Desktop/he/filename.bnn
However there is no file named gplevh.dat anywhere
Thanks

"Slaves Of Emotions Can Never Be The Masters Of Their Soul." (Mir Anamul Haq)
Mir Anamul Haq
Mobile (+33) 07.62.25.65.17