RE: Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation.

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:48:59 +0000

Hi Francesca,

the files you have send seemed somehow corrupted.
e.g.
source.f: all continuation lines are shifted by one space as well some lines extend over the column 72
PXGM.inp: the geometry is written in the old COMBINAT format with all bodies/regions shifted by one space which makes fluka to crash immediately.

Now the real problem should come from the fact that you didn't specify anything as beam energy in the BEAM card. Fluka is using this information (even if you use a custom SOURCE routine) for initializing all cross sections, dE/dx tabulations etc.
In your case FLUKA is using 200 GeV/c so it could be that you have a particle generated from your source routine with higher momentum than 200 GeV/c.

Best Regards
Vasilis