Re: problem with fluka installation

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:44:45 +0200

Sorry, but in order to compile the gfortran version of FLUKA you need
at least version 4.5 of gfortran. Previous versions miscompile some FLUKA routines.
Look at previous posts in the fluka-discuss archive about this topic.

If you solve this issue, please notice that there are two version of FLUKA for gfortran:
one for version 4.5 and one for versions greater or equal to 4.6
(because something changed internally in the compiler).
Furthermore you need to set environmental variable FLUFOR to gfortran
Read carefully the instructions in the README.

        Giuseppe Battistoni

--
INFN Sezione di Milano
via Celoria 16