Re: merging USRBIN ASCII files...

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:49:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Razvan,

what you could do is the following:
- save USRBIN output in binary files, as usual;
- merge binary files with usbsuw;
- convert the merged binary file into ASCII using usbrea (you'll find it
in the flutil dir);
- load the output of usbrea in SimpleGeo in order to superimpose it on
your geometry (you need the DaVis3D plugin in SimpleGeo, as explained in
the manual)

I hope this will help,
Cheers,

Lucia