Limited by binning of usysuw

From: Howard Matis <hsmatis_at_lbl.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:21:24 -0700

I am trying to understand the neutron flux at a distance of 140 m from an interaction point. I want the units to be in nanoseconds so that it is easy for me to convert. When I try to combine files, I get the error

>>> ir1_40_290__usryield_98
At line 515 of file usysuw.f
Fortran runtime error: Index '1501' of dimension 1 of array 'accumg' above upper
  bound of 1500
<<< Type the input file: IP1 Nominal
<<< DATE: 7/10/13, TIME: 16:16:30
<<< 5000.00000
<<< 5000
<<< 0
<<< 1

I assume the problem is that I am using 5000 bins, and there is a limit of 1500 bins in the program. Is there a way of increasing the size? I do not really want to go to 5 ns steps because at the initial stages of my Monte Carlo, I would like to be finely binned. The text data files work well, so why can't the programs that combine data, have a larger buffer size?

Howard Matis