Re: Flair 1.1-3 Seg faulting

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:59:41 -0600

Hi Vasilis,

I'm using exclusively 2D views in the default GeoViewer configuration when
starting a new project. I partially identified the problem, I had a very
large number of objects selected and when using the zone selection tool
inevitably created an overly complicated region. This would eventually
cause Flair to seg fault. However, it appeared to crash just from panning
in a view window in some circumstances. I haven't run into the problem
since I started using a smaller number of objects in my region zoning but
without any debugging info I really don't know the cause.

Maybe the dump file will have more information, but where is that stored?
I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Nicholas Bolibruch