Re: Proton induce activity

From: PABLO CESAR ORTIZ <rapeitor_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 23:16:33 -0400

Hi,

My goal is know the induced activity for proton on Palladium in the range
energy below coulomb barrier. I have been probing this reactions type by
means of simulating for proton on Iron, because I have not could define the
palladium material, but the response is null for energy below 6 MeV.
I attached the imput.

Kind regards.