He' beam with energy of particules more then 100 GeV

From: Anton Artamonov <Anton.Artamonov_at_oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:43:57 +0300

Dear FLUKA users

I am trying to measure the neutron and proton fluence spectrum. I'm
using 4-He's beam incident on a compound target. I am using USRTRACK
to score the neutrons and proton, but when I'm counting with energy of
primary particules more then 100 GeV, there are absent secondary
particules in output-file.
Please, let me know, where mistake.
I attached .inp file and file with figures.
P.S. I'm using FLUKA 2011.2b.3 and Flair