Re: fort.88 files

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:48:07 +0200

Dear Jeremy,
This printout occurs if the quality factor turns out to be <0.95 or >500.
In this case the code set it back to 1 and warns the user. The point is
to understand why the original QLTWEI value falls outside expectations.
Please, can you provide us your input so we can understand better your
problem?
Best Regards,
Francesco and Andrea