Re: Changing the geometry during the simulation

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:52:48 +0200

Hi Francesco,

According to the FLUKA manual: "There is the possibility of selectively
changing regions to vacuum/blackhole (and/or switching on/off possible
fields) when transporting radioactive decay products."
See WHAT(6) of the ASSIGNMAT card:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=10

If you want to get the activation in the sample only, then you have to set
the WHAT(6) of ASSIGNMAT card for the sample to be VACUUM.

Cheers,
-Nikhil