Re: Re: Fw: Re: Re: Please check the output window for error messages from gnuplot!

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:39:05 +0800 (CST)

Dear Thanasis,

Thanks for your reply in detail.Your suggestions work.

Best regards

Chenyuan

-----Original E-mail-----
From: "Thanasis Manousos" <manousos_at_cern.ch>
Sent Time: 2013-8-28 16:37:38
To: yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn
Cc: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Re: Please check the output window for error messages from gnuplot!

Dear Chenyouan,

A .bnn file is a file that will be subsequently used for plotting or inspection of the results, after merging into this file the
output files
generated by FLUKA. In Flair, you can do this process with the Process Data frame.
Then, after creating these files, you can plot your data.

Concerning your input file, you must set a new particle transport threshold below 100 keV (e.g. 1KeV),
otherwise all your data will be zeros.
In you simulation, you are using all the defaults parameters of PRECISIOn,
meaning particle transport threshold set at 100 keV except neutrons at (1E-5 eV) and your beam energy is 1.5e-05GeV, which is below
the default PRESICIOn threshold. So there will be no transport in your simulation.
Change the threshold limits, then run again your simulation and then generate the .bnn file via the Process Data frame of Flair and
plot your data.

Hope that this will help,
Best Regards,
Thanasis