The maximum number of binnings in USRBIN

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:19:48 +0800 (CST)

Dear Fluka experts,

I have a question about the maximum number of binnings that I can define in USRBIN.It seems to go wrong when I set the number of
binnings=10000 or 8000 in my input file.But when I set the number of binnings=1000,it runs normal. Meanwhile,I note in the Fluka
manual"The maximum number of binnings that the user can define is 400. This value can be changed by modifying the parameter MXUSBN
in member USRBIN of the flukapro library or directory and then re-compiling and linking Fluka." In the manual,It says the maximum
number of binnings that the user can define is 400.But when I set the number of binnings=1000,I do not modify the parameter
MXUSBN.But the fluka runs normal.The attachments are my input file and .out file.Could you help me?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Yours
Chenyuan