[fluka-discuss]: Re: fort.88 files

From: Jeremy Northum <jnorthum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:47:03 -0400

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for looking into this problem.

Changing to the PRECISIOn default does indeed fix the problem. However, now
I have an additional question: Is the PRECISIOn default required to score
DOSEQLET correctly? I ask because using the PRECISIOn default greatly
increases the run time (as expected) and provides a level of detail that is
not necessary for the scenario I am trying to simulate. Using the NEW-DEFA
default seems to fix the problem as well. If I do not need the detail of
the PRECISIOn default can I just use NEW-DEFA?

Thanks,
Jeremy